Thursday, February 7, 2008

Matthew 18:1-4

About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?”Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.

I can't really explain what happens in my soul when I watch kids worship...it's supernatural, it's humbling, it's......, well, I can't really explain it. When I watch something like this, my heart cries out to God for the kids at Vanguard. I want their worship to be uninhibited, I long for them to know and love Him more intimately than I do. That they would know that down at His feet is the highest place they could ever be. That they would raise their little hands and say "Here I am, I'm Your child."


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6wVCwTNTQ

1 comment :

laura said...

Ok, Miss Mandy, I am right there with you! I am praying for this kind of freedom and passion in worship over our kids at Vanguard...and we WILL see it happen very soon! As we pray, we will just stand back and watch the Holy Spirit take over! Can't wait!