Saturday, May 28, 2011

i'm pretty proud of this

just sitting here at panera (thanks grandmas and grandpas) trying to bring heaven to earth by making about.me profiles for my family.

it's been super easy. just got their email addresses, a picture of all of us together at christmas and copy and pasted our family "bio".

check it out.


i haven't finished everyone yet...but i will :)

if you haven't made a 1 to 1000 about.me profile yet, please consider adding your name to the list. tuesday is coming quickly and we are about halfway there.


plus you can win a 50 dollar target card if you leave a comment here after you create your profile.

2 comments :

The Moffats said...

thanks for posting this. I haven't done the kids yet and wasn't really sure how to go about it. Feel like I can totally tackle it now :) love your heart.

addyandwest said...

so neat what you are doing! i did do one tonight. hope y'all reach the goal:)!