Tuesday, November 1, 2011

80's Prom Gone Wrong

maverick took me to a costume party on saturday night.  (he ended up being crowned "homecoming king", what a stud)
Photobucket

check out the smurfs!  crazy dedication right there!
Photobucket

and here we have the homecoming queen, a my little pony and the homecoming queen's wife.  yep, you read that right.  :)
Photobucket

sweet hannah looked stellar eight months pregnant. 
Photobucket

and this picture freaks me out, but i have to include it.  garrett and elaina were "prombies".  man, they never dissappoint with their costumes. 
Photobucket


their basement was the "arcade" and was plastered, under black light, with the all star video games from the 80's. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
garrett even bought an old atari system off of ebay.  i played qbert and then laura c and i played some intense rounds of donkey kong.
Photobucket

speaking of laura
Photobucket

and me with my frizzed out hair and the hungry hostess. 

Photobucket

so fun. it is every year. 
totally worth the layer of hairspray i had to wipe off of my bathroom walls. :)

No comments :