Wednesday, March 16, 2016

raffle items--kelly rollett

kelly rollett sent me this little note along with the story of elijah, the widow and the miracle of the jars and olive oil.  you remember that story right?  every jar that she can find miraculously gets filled with oil.

here's what kelly said:

This story has really been sticking out to me for the last several days/week.  I just realized, this is you!  You are borrowing jars from all of your friends and GOD can fill ALL of our collective jars and do something HUGE!!  I am crying now.


and then i started crying, because that's just what i do during raffle week.  what a blessing that email was. 

kelly has a heart for kiddos and music and is offering a raffle winner a 4day music camp.  

from kelly:

I would love to offer your kids or your grandkids (this would make a GREAT gift!!) a music “camp" experience (4 mornings one week to be determined between the winning bidder and I) at my home in Colorado Springs.  (a $100 value per child!!) 
I will work with the winner to tailor the camp to the ages of your kids (best for preschool - early elementary) AND you can invite friends of similar ages, up to 8 children!  

This music camp experience will provide your kids with great opportunities to sing, play instruments, dance and learn other musical skills such as learning to read music all while having a lot of fun with friends and siblings.  The kids will also enjoy confidence building as they build on the skills they are learning throughout the four days.







No comments :