Tuesday, March 15, 2016

raffle items-tammy harris

tammy harris raised and homeschooled 6 kiddos right here in colorado springs.  their family attended the church my dad pastored when i was a kid and a few months ago i had the privelege of going back to their house where tammy has a small massage studio.  let me tell you; it was amazing.  she is such a tender woman.  before the official massage began, she prayed for me while she rubbed my feet and she ended the hour long luxurious massage praying a blessing over me.  it was an amazing and refreshing time.

my mom gets a massage from tammy twice a month, here's what she has to say:


Tammy Harris is an excellent massage therapist.  She has incredible strength in her hands, a sweet spirit that is contagious, and you will leave your hour massage feeling uplifted in everyway.  She is one of a kind.  She prays for me at the beginning of my massage, which sets the perfect tone for a blissful hour of relaxation.  You will love your massage from Tammy!

20 dollar bid gets your name in for a 60 minute massage from tammy!

No comments :