Friday, March 17, 2017

melissa bolton: favorite things-amazon style

from my beautiful friend, melissa bolton 💗💗💗

I went outside to water my lawn a few days ago. As I'm trying to compensate for our dry, dry winter, and my kids are running through the water, shrieking with joy, I kept thinking, "I'm dousing my lawn with clean, drinkable water! My GRASS gets clean drinking water!" 

It blows my mind that there are still so many people in this world who do not have access to clean water and I hope and pray we remember the gift that it is...and do what we can to give that precious gift to others as well. 

So, for the water raffe, I'm offering up a $100 Amazon gift card.

We love Amazon around here!

I'll go all Oprah on you and make a little list of my favorite things:

These leggings have made me so happy:

I love my Bullet Journal:

And these pens:

We switched out one of our outlets to this one and it's awesome!:

I often have a hard time drinking enough water throughout the day. These have helped tremendously:

Coffee!!! This is what we use as our daily coffee maker: 

Lastly, this reading light (with the red filter) is great! Especially great when 1 kid wants to stay up and read, but the other needs to go to sleep. 

Or! You could always use it to pay for a year of Amazon Prime! Or save use it for gifts, or toilet paper! The possibilities are nearly endless!

Let's do this! Let's fund bring clean water to these 4 villages in Uganda! 

No comments :