Monday, September 15, 2008

Ready or Not....

So yea, I'm pregnant. We're a little shocked around here, but getting more and more excited. We heard the baby's heart beat last week and I'm due around the end of March. I hit the 12 week mark a few days ago and I'm feeling myself pushing through the first trimester yuckiness. I'm utterly shocked at how quickly my belly has started to bulge...it's quite ridiculous really.

Can't believe God has blessed us again with a little life and a brother or sister for Avery. He is so faithful to give us what we need.....even if we're not quite ready :)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you need anything....I'm just right across the street. 640-9431 is my cell.

Kim

Raleigh said...

you are crazy. can't wait to see the little bump soon.

Mike and Amanda said...

Belly pictures please :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!

We should hang out sometime soon. You guys are fun! :)