Thursday, September 18, 2008

Whistle while you work

This whole spring cleaning in the fall is super awesome, but I seem to be forever stuck in the kitchen zone. I've cleaned and disinfected all the counter tops, the sink, all small appliances, the "to the left of the stove" cabinets, the behind the stove scariness, the window, the blinds.....all in just 7 days....wow, it's taking me FOREVER! But the living room is done, it's sparkly and fresh and de-cluttered and we've managed to keep it that way for a week and a half. it feels good to have a room done, completely done, it's what keeps me going. I hope to have the whole house done by the end of September, and then all the decorating and baking will begin I'm sure :)


Today I am tackling the front and inside of the oven, the microwave and three more cabinets. Here's to thinking I can do it. I'll keep you posted.

Oh and here's Avery cleaning her "pup". You can tell what she's been watching me do for almost 2 weeks now.....

1 comment :

Danielle said...

Haha...that's awesome...oh Aves! Miss you friend...coffee date soon?