Monday, March 23, 2009

Patience is a Virtue

we've been keeping pretty busy the past few days....i am very thankful for the activity cuz it keeps my mind off of the fact that i'm not in labor. Saturday we had some quality time with my fam at garden of the gods. we celebrated gma e's 84th birthday by cooking breakfast outside.




She totally sat on this rock and started posing...
love this pichiking with daddy

drawing with gma
the cooks
hiking with gmashe was totally tuckered

i ended up back at church sunday morning. lots of "you're still pregnant" comments and hugs from extra special kiddos.

i decided that that was my last sunday "on the job" until May 3rd when we'll hit it hard with practices for the 4th and 5th grade worship team for VBB.

Sunday was ridiculously beautiful so Dave, Avery and I headed to the zoo after her nap. it was good to get some family time...just the 3 of us.

always her fav thing


yes...i am definitely still pregnant

look at these grins

oh those nasty giraffe tongues

glad the days of waiting for Ashton are going quickly....every day i don't go into labor is another day closer to going into labor, right? :)

5 comments :

lindsayw4 said...

Hang in there Mandy! I'm praying for a quick, easy delivery, sometime soon:)

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics! The waiting is now making ME anxious!
I am so totally going to go cook breakfast at Garden of the Gods outside, looks like fun! Kind of like camping but without sleeping in the cold in a tent!

Danielle said...

Fun! Glad you are staying busy. That picture of your grandma's is priceless.

I hate the giraffe tongues too...so gross! And you are so cute - I think you can see your belly button sticking out in the picture! :) I love you and can't wait to meet baby Ashton.

Jesse and Sarah Chupp said...

I just saw on facebook that Ashton is here! I am so happy for you! Please post pictures soon and take care of yourself! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

She's here? I have not seen a flutter of activity over at the house & I have not heard any screaming coming from your house....:)

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her.