Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sorry

i know it's sorta mean to keep posted with no baby news.....but

a. i've got some new pics
b. dave's at basketball and poker night
c. as much as i wish there was...there just is no baby news

so here's some more pics of my wonderful grandmas...they came over the other day to help me with 3 or 4 loads of "new baby" laundry. they are wonderful.


it was gma e's bday and so we started off the morning with a birthday brunch....

helping me put avery's bed back together from all the throw up


grandma k specialty--dishes

putting Ashton's freshly washed bedding in the criband here's a pic of daddio working in Ashton's closet the other day...okay...we really are ready for her to come.

today i am five days away from ashton's due date. avery was born 5 days away from her due date.....i'm trying not to be dissappointed that she hasn't come yet.

i need patience and strength to get through these next couple days.....and labor....

3 comments :

Jesse and Sarah Chupp said...

It's so nice to see you and the grandma's. I've been thinking about you a lot these last few days. I can't wait to meet baby Ashton (Avery too for that matter :)!)

(by the way ... the word for the word verification that I had to type in to post this was "harlet." That's weird!)

Geri said...

Ashton will be here any minute now - be sure to have your Dad call his brother to let us know when she's here. We'll be thinking about you! Love, Uncle Jim and Aunt Geri

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're moving along with Ashton's room!

On our way back from our walk I was going to bring the p.j.'s but noticed you had company so I stuck them in your mailbox. As soon as I did a guy came out the front door & I thought for sure he might have thought I was breaking into your mailbox or something. I told him to let you know they were in your mail box, I think he took them in & brought them to you!

You're getting so close! Has the anxiousness set in yet? Keep us informed. :)