Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i can do this....

we did it. got these three ready and in the car yesterday morning for mops. we were 30 minutes late, but it felt great!
Photobucket

then we met my mom at a park for some lunch
Photobucket

Photobucket

the girls played forever in this random trench thing
Photobucket

Photobucket

this was ian's first park picnic
Photobucket

ashton livened it up a bit for him and played peek a boo
Photobucket

she's a riot.
Photobucket

and i have to admit, last night and today have been a bit rough on me emotionally. the girls have NOT been napping together well and the way it is affecting this post-pardom momma is not good. i'm worried about ash anyway and the fact that she's not getting her usually hour and a half nap has left me very weepy the past couple of days.

plus, sweet little aves, she knows how to milk it. especially with the grandma's around and dave out of town. it's like she can sense that i'm emotional and giving her grace this week because of ian....and so she milks it. ugh.

i've got a new plan for tomorrow. oh, having a plan....how important that is to me.

praying that it works. and that my girls get their rest in the afternoon so our evenings can be not so grumpy.

and dave is home tonight. that takes a huge emotional burden off of me as well. man do i love him and man do i need him.

1 comment :

kirstin said...

I'm sorry it's been a bit rough, love! I will be praying for y'all as you make the transition to a family of three!
love
k
ps- Adding Piper Jane has been super rough on me as well, so if you want to commiserate, give me a call. :)