Thursday, April 11, 2013

chic little nest

my friends, elaina chynoweth and melissa harding, have started the sweetest little shop in the marketplace antique store next to sprout.
 see? adorable right?

melissa is selling necklaces like the one she raffled off for world water day. 


each necklace is hand-stamped with a new identity. Chosen, Redeemed, Daughter, Beautiful... the list goes on.

 elaina has a stellar eye for refurbishing furniture and she also makes such fun signs. 
everything in this place is so great. 






there really are so many treasures in there, you should totally go check them out. 

this bird sign is my fav. 




2 comments :

Holly said...

oh my gosh! I LOVE that antique mall!!!
I spent a few hours in there last time we were home!
cute shop!

Sandi elsberry said...

I need to go here! Thanks for sharing.