Monday, March 28, 2011

the rest of ashton's birthday weekend

grandma and grandpa houle took us up to the children's museum in denver

Photobucket

this was their favorite part

Photobucket

ian's "lovey"

Photobucket

saturday we had a family party.

(side story: i'm telling ashton and avery who all is coming to the party "kayla and grandma and our gg's" avery interrupts me and says "and sydney and micah" i interrupt avery and say "well, actually baby, this is just a family party so micah won't be there" she looks confused and says "but mommy, micah is family")


dave's side

Photobucket

my side

Photobucket

it's kinda funny how our families were segregated at the party.

neighbor kim's sweet daughter bree and aves....i mean, rose ballerina.

Photobucket

kayla eats with the birthday girl

Photobucket

yes, i made them. i'm proud of them. i love them. before the party i made dave keep looking at them because i knew they'd be cut into so very soon.

he just kept saying "yes babe, they're great babe. good job babe. yes they look just like them." he's a good man.

Photobucket

it's kind of sweet and sad the way she starts walking away while everyone is singing. shy girl.


i love this picture. not enough pictures of me with my kiddos.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

ashton's present opening paparazzi

Photobucket

she loves her new baby.

Photobucket

ian loved the balloons.

Photobucket

ashton marks the begining of birthday season for our family. i'm next. the big 30 here i come.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I resent the fact that you didn't put "crazy hot neighbor" above my head! Although "crazy neighbor" is probably more appropriate. LOL! And what the heck was I looking at? I'm such a dork. I had fun, thanks for inviting Bree and I!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

And, I hope you're doing something GREAT for your 30th!! I'm already thinking about what to do for my 40th, I have 3 years to plan. :)

Laura said...

Okay, I had a whole VeggieTales party(we're talking games, food, fabric purchased to use in various ways, etc.) planned out in my mind and NONE of my children ever wanted to have it. So excited to see that Ashton had VeggieTale cakes. Those were AMAZING.

Rick did make Cody a Larry Boy Cake one year. I will have to show you a picture some time.